Welcome!  No items in cart
 
Carbon Monoxide Detectors

In today's world of improved insulation and double glazing, it has become increasingly important to install reliable detector alarms that provide an immediate visual and audible warning when there is a build-up of carbon monoxide to dangerous levels.

Having no smell, taste or color, carbon monoxide is a toxic gas produced by the incomplete combustion of the fossil fuels. It is also formed in many chemical reactions and in the thermal or incomplete decomposition of many organic materials. Dangerous amounts can accumulate as a result of poor installation, poor maintenance or damage to an appliance in service.

 

First Alert/ BRK Detectors

 

 

 

Kiddie/FireX Detectors

 

 

Fire- Lite Alarms Detector