Kidde Battery Operated Combination Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Alarm
The Kidde 900-0102 Combination Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Alarm provides two important safety devices in a single unit. This alarm includes a voice warning system that announces "Fire, Carbon Monoxide, Low Battery and Smart HushTM Activation". The voice alarm eliminates any confusion and clearly warns you and your family of a smoke or carbon monoxide danger, or if your battery is in need of replacement. This technically advanced combination alarm is battery operated protecting you and your family even during a power outage when many incidences occur. The 900-0102 is an easy to install alarm that is suitable for all living areas and has a 7-year life and a 5-year limited warranty.
Kidde 900-0102 User Manual
- Voice Alarm - Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Alarm announces "Fire Fire" when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces "Warning Carbon Monoxide" when a CO hazard is detected.
- Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm - A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive.
- Test/Reset Button - Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement.
- LEDs - Two LEDs are provided. Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition.
- Low Battery Warning - The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing "low battery" and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED.
- Battery Powered - Provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur.
- Battery Safeguard - Ensures the unit cannot be accidentally mounted without batteries installed.
- Hush® Feature - Temporarily silences nuisance alarms.