Kidde i12060 120V AC/DC Wire-In Smoke Alarm
The Kidde i12060 (21006376) is an AC/DC powered, ionization smoke alarm that operates on a 120V power source with 9V battery backup. This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
The front-loading battery door allows user to change the battery without removing the alarm from the mounting bracket making battery replacement easy and convenient. This smoke alarm is available in a 6-piece cut case with tray for easy display as well as a 6-piece bulk pack for contractors and property owners. This unit is a UL Listed product with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Ionization Sensing Technology
- Front Loading Battery Door
- One button design (operates Smart Hush™ and test)
- Large mounting base
- 9V Battery Backup (included)
- Tamper resist feature
- Alarm memory
- Pre-stripped wiring harness with tinned strands
- Easy Installation: Front battery pull tab allows battery activation without removing alarm from mounting bracket. Large mounting base makes mounting easier, protects surface paint from dirt and covers imperfections. Pre-stripped wiring harness with easy off cap does not require stripper tool. Tinned strands increase conductivity and wire nut grip
- Fewer Callbacks: Front battery door makes replacing the battery easy for anyone. One button design for easy operation and less confusion. Operates Smart HushTM and alarm test. Battery run down protection will shut down alarm memory when AC power is not present, reducing low battery chirp. Dust cover protects sensor from contaminates during construction reducing nuisance alarms
- User-Friendly Features: Tamper resist locking feature deters alarm theft. Alarm memory flashes red LED indicating which unit was the initiating alarm in interconnected system. Battery backup provides protection in case of power failure. Interconnectable with up to 24 devices (of which 18 can be initiating) including smoke, CO and heat alarms. See user's guide for complete instructions
Kidde i12060 User Manual