BRK Electronics SC7010BV 120V AC/DC Photo Smoke/CO Combo Alarm w Voice
Hardwired photoelectric/CO combination alarm with voice meets new construction requirements for the state of Massachusetts and other states/counties that have similar requirements.
Exclusive! Voice alarm with programmable location. Programmable with up to eleven locations.
SC7010BV User Manual
- Single button test/silence
- Two silence features - can silence the low-battery chirp for up to eight hours or temporarily silence an unwanted nuisance alarm
- Optipath 360 TechnologyTM - patented technology provides 360 degrees of direct access to the smoke sensor.
- Perfect Mount - allows for easy alignment of alarm
- Spread Spectrum Horn Tone - Lower and varying frequency makes it easier for the elderly with normal aged related hearing loss to hear the horn.
- Latching Features: Alarm Latch - remembers which unit initiated an alarm. Low Battery Latch: Visually indentifies unit in low battery condition.
- Dust Cover
- Easy Installation/Maintenance - Preferred features include a large opening in the mounting bracket for easy access to wiring. Keyhole slots in the mounting bracket eliminate the need to remove the electrical box screws for installation. A battery pull tab keeps the battery fresh until the home is occupied. Battery installation and removal can occur while the unit is mounted to the ceiling or wall via the side load battery compartment. Two locking features are provided to prevent battery theft and/or theft of the unit. Connection to AC power is made with a "Quick-Connect" wiring harness. Installation is quick, easy and cost effective.
- End of Life Signal provides audible notification alarms needs to be replaced
- 5-Years Limited Warranty