Kidde 120V AC Wire-In Smoke Alarm
The Kidde i12020 (21006374) is an AC powered, ionization smoke alarm that operates on a 120V power source. This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
The i12020 includes a quick connect wiring harness for easy installation. This unit is available in a 6-piece cut case with tray for easy display. The i12020 is a UL Listed product with a 10-year limited warranty.
Kidde i12020 User Manual
- Ionization Sensing Technology
- One button design (operates Smart Hush™ and test)
- Large mounting base
- Tamper resist feature
- Alarm memory
- Pre-stripped wiring harness with tinned strands
- Easy Installation: Large mounting base makes mounting easier, protects surface paint from dirt and covers imperfections. Pre-stripped wiring harness with easy off cap does not require stripper tool. Tinned strands increase conductivity and wire nut grip.
- Fewer Callbacks: One button design for easy operation and less confusion. Operates Smart HushTM and alarm test. Dust cover protects sensor from contaminates during construction reducing nuisance alarms.
- User-Friendly Features: Tamper resist locking feature deters alarm theft. Alarm memory flashes red LED indicating which unit was the initiating alarm in interconnected system. Interconnectable with up to 24 devices (of which 18 can be initiating) including smoke, CO and heat alarms. See user's guide for complete instructions.