RAB Lighting WPLED10W LPACK™10 watt Wallpack
- High Performance LED Light Engine
- Maintains 70% of initial lumens at 50,000 hours
- Weatherproof high temperature silicone gaskets
- Superior Heat Sinking with Die Cast Aluminum Housing and External Fins
- Finish: Chip and fade resistant polyester powder coat finish.
- Color Stability: RAB LEDs exceed industry standards for chromatic stability.
- Color Uniformity: RABs range of CCT (Correlated color temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 4' of the ground.
- Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40F/-40C
- Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40C (104F) ambient temperatures
- Fixture Efficacy: 41 Lumens per Watt
- Color Accuracy: 92 CRI
- Color Temperature: (Nominal CCT) 5250 K (Daylight)
- LED Light Engine: Multi-chip 10W high output long life LED Driver Constant Current, Class II, 120V-240V, 50/6/ Hz, 350mA
- Heatsink: Cast aluminum thermal management system for optimal heat sinking. The LPACK is designed for cool operation, most efficient output and maximum LED life by minimizing LED junction temperature.
- Lumen Maintenance: The LED will deliver 70% of its initial lumens at 50,000 hours of operation.
- Housing: Precision die cast aluminum housing, lens frame.
- Mounting: Junction box and surface mount.
- California Title 24: LPACK complies with California Title 24 building and electrical codes.
- Green Technology: RAB LEDs are Mercury, Arsenic and UV free.
- Patents: The LPACK design is protected under patents pending in the U.S., Canada, China, Taiwan and Mexico.
- Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
- For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction.
- IESNA LM-79 & IESNA LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and 80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
- Gaskets: High Temperature Silicone
- Equivalency: The WPLED10 is Equivalent in delivered lumens to a 70W Metal Halide Wallpack.
- HID Replacement Range: The WPLED10 can be used to replace 35-100W Metal Halide Wallpacks based on delivered lumens.