Kidde i4618 21007581 120V AC Wire-In Smoke Alarm
The Kidde i4618 (21007581) is an AC/DC powered, ionization smoke alarm that operates on a 120V power source with 9V battery backup. This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
The front-loading battery door allows user to change the battery without removing the alarm from the mounting bracket making battery replacement easy and convenient. This smoke alarm is available in a 6-piece cut case with tray for easy display as well as a 6-piece bulk pack for contractors and property owners. This unit is a UL Listed product with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Ionization Sensing Technology
- Battery Backup (batteries included)
- Hush® Button
- Alarm Memory Indicator
- New 360˚ Mounting Plate with Tamper Resistance
- Front Load Battery Door
- Easy Installation: Front battery pull tab allows battery activation without removing alarm from mounting bracket. Large mounting base makes mounting easier, protects surface paint from dirt and covers imperfections. Pre-stripped wiring harness with easy off cap does not require stripper tool. Tinned strands increase conductivity and wire nut grip.
- Fewer Callbacks: Large centrally located Test/Hush® alarm control button. Dust cover protects sensor from contaminates during construction reducing nuisance alarms.
- User-Friendly Features: Easy access front loading battery door. Battery backup provides protection in case of power failure. Interconnectable with up to 24 devices (of which 18 can be initiating) including smoke, CO and heat alarms. See user's guide for complete instructions.
Kidde i4618 User Manual