Buyers Alliance is a partnership between National Grid and Munro Distributing which offers National Grid business customers the opportunity to reduce energy costs and improve their ability to serve customers with energy efficiency programs that target their specific needs.
National Grid offers incentives for up to 70% of the cost of the installation of qualified energy efficient equipment and they can finance your share of the cost.
- Your share of the costs can be placed on your monthly electric bill
- National Grid will provide you with interest-free financing for up to 24 months
- Or you can pay in one lump sum (and we'll discount your amount due by 15%).
Some of the cost-cutting, energy efficient equipment available through this program includes:
- Lighting upgrades
- Lighting occupancy sensors
- Walk-in cooler efficiency measures
- Site-specific custom projects
For more information, visit powerofaction.com/smallbusiness.
To see what National Grid can do for you, schedule a free, no obligation energy audit by completing the electronic form:
Small Business Program - Sportsman Bowl Customer Profile
Small Business Program - City of Cohoes Customer Profile
George's Collision - Cohoes, NY
Evan's Chevrolet - Baldwinsville, NY
Saint Joseph's Abbey - Spencer, MA
Smith's Country Cheese, Inc. - Wichendon, MA
Guido's Fresh Marketplace - Great Barrington, MA
Housatonic Curtain Company - Housatonic, MA
Wright's Dairy Farm and Bakery - North Smithfield, RI
Sunny Mart - North Smithfield, RI