Lightolier 1100IC Recessed Downlighting
- Housing: 0.026" (#20 ga.) galvanized steel. U.L. listed for direct contact with thermal insulation. Access door for inspection of junction box.
- Mounting Frame: 0.036” (#20 ga.) galvanized steel. Accommodates all ceilings up to 1” thick. ICM version has 3/8” deep integral lip. Four slots are positioned 90° apart to simplify alignment. Push-in/twist-out rotoclips hold reflector flush to ceiling.
- Junction Box: 2” x 4” x 4”, 0.063” (#14 ga.) galvanized steel. U.L. listed for, maximum of 6 No. 12 ga., 90°C through branch circuit conductors. Quick release “L” shaped cover for outside access to wiring. Access door inside of housing allows easy inspection of wiring without removal of housing. Integral cable clamps permit attachment of nonmetallic Romex® or armored cable without the need for additional connectors.
- Mounting Bars: 0.059” (#16 ga.) galvanized steel. 13” long bars extend to 27”, rotatable and lockable, with integral T-bar tabs. Attach to wood joist or T-bar ceilings without need of accessories.
- Socket Housing: Impact extruded aluminum or galvanized steel.
- Socket: Porcelain medium base; nickel plated screw shell. Pre-wired with #18 ga. SF1 leads to junction box.
- Thermal Protector: Meets NEC and U.L. requirements. Located inside housing.