Intermatic ET8215C Astronomic Electronic Time Switch
Intermatic’s Electronic Astronomic 7-Day Time Switch automatically switches loads according to a preset weekly schedule with to-the-minute accuracy. The astronomic feature provides sunset ON and sunrise OFF settings to eliminate the need for separate photo control devices. The independent 7-day programming provides complete flexibility for applications where load switching differs each day of the week. Astronomic programming can be combined with independent programs to provide a sunset ON and timed OFF program.
ET8215C Instruction Manual
- Case Options – Standard: NEMA 1 Grey Painted Drawn Steel; ‘R’ Option: NEMA 3R Grey Painted Drawn Steel; ‘PD82’ Option: NEMA 3R Grey High-Impact UV Resistant Polycarbonate Plastic with Clear Cover Note: The electronic mechanism snaps into the standard Intermatic time switch case, replacing mechanical mechanisms, if desired.
- Knockouts – Combination 1/2"-3/4" nominal knockouts, one on back and each side of case and two on bottom.
- Optional Enclosures – See Time Switch Cases for optional enclosures.
- Special Voltages and Cycles – ALL models 50 or 60 Hz
- Switch Rating – 30 Amp Inductive/Resistive, 24 / 120 / 240 / 277 VAC 60 Hz; 20 Amp Resistive, 28 VDC; 1 HP 120 VAC 60 Hz; 2 HP 240 VAC 60 Hz; 5 Amp Tungsten, 120 / 240 / VAC 60 Hz; 20 Amp ballast,120-277 VAC 60 Hz. ET100C same ratings for 120 Volt loads only. ET1115 models normally closed contact ratings: 10A Resistive/General purpose, 12 - 277VAC; 10A Resistive/General purpose, 28VDC; 3A Ballast, 120 - 277VAC; 1/4 HP, 120 VAC; 1/2 HP, 240 VAC; 30 LRA; 12 FLA; 275 VA pilot duty, 120 - 240 VAC
- Pulse Feature – 2-Circuit models feature 2-Second pulse option for contactor and bell ringing applications.
- Auto DST – Automatic Adjustment for Daylight Saving Time (DST)
- Carry-over – Field replaceable “AAA” batteries maintain program and accurate time keeping for 3 years minimum. Up front replacement does not require removal of mechanism.
- Wiring Terminals – #18 to #10 AWG wire
- Minimum ON/OFF Times – 1 minute
- Maximum ON/OFF Times – 6 days 23 hours 59 minutes