Kidde RF-SM-AC Wireless Smoke Alarm - AC Powered
- Wireless Technology - Uses radio frequency to both transmit and receive messages about a hazard in the home; when one alarm sounds, all will sound.
- AC Power with Battery Backup - Enables homeowners to expand a current interconnected system. Also can be used in homes with existing hardwired only smoke alarms to create an interconnected system. 9v battery (included) protects during short-term power outages.
- 85 Decibel Alarm - Alerts residents to deadly smoke and fire. Loud enough to wake most sleeping adults when placed in bedrooms and outside of sleeping areas.
- Smart Touch Button - One touch quickly and temporarily silences nuisance alarms activated by any alarm in the system; will hush a low battery chirp for up to 12 hours; will test the operation of the alarm and interconnected system.
- Red LED - Flashes in conjunction with alarm beep, i.e. during an alarm response, to indicate low battery, or to indicate a unit error.
- Green LED - Flashes to indicate which alarm initiates the response, as well as when system is temporarily silenced due to a nuisance alarm or low battery warning.
- End of Life Warning - Alerts consumer that it is time to replace the unit ten years after initial power.
- Low Battery Warning - Chirps once a minute and red LED flashes to indicate batteries need replacing.
- Unique ID Code - Dipswitch pattern inhibits interference from similar systems nearby.
- Tamper Resistant - Tabs help deter tampering or theft of unit or battery.
- Twist-off Mounting - Provides quick installation and easy battery replacement.
- Easy to install - Simply mounts to ceiling or wall. No wiring needed.
- UL Listed
- 10-year Warranty