Kidde Battery Powered Smoke Alarm with Safety Light
The Kidde 440376 is a battery operated, ionization smoke alarm with a safety light that helps guide your way to safety. This unit is designed to alert you and your family to the dangers of smoke and fire. The 440376 includes a 9V battery that powers the smoke alarm, along with an additional 9V battery to power the safety light. This easy to install smoke alarm is UL Listed and offers a 10-year limited warranty.
This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
The Kidde 440376 battery operated smoke alarm with a safety light provides you and your family an early warning signal in the event of a smoke or fire incident. The illumination of the safety light helps guide your way to safety when dense smoke is present. The 440376 includes a Hush® feature that temporarily silences nuisance alarms along with a test button that allows you to test the alarm's electronic circuitry, horn and battery function. This smoke alarm is particularly useful in hallways and near exits.
- Safety Light - Illuminates when alarm sounds to guide your way to safety.
- Hush® Feature - Temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
- Red LED - Flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate that the smoke alarm is operating.
- Test Button - Tests unit's electronic circuitry, horn, safety light, and battery function.
- Battery Operated (Includes 2 9V batteries) - Protects even during power outages.
- Tamper Resist Locking Pin - Helps deter from theft or tampering.
- Low Battery Indicator - Smoke alarm will chirp in the event of a low battery.