American Flexible Conduit 12/2 MC/AP HCF Coils All Purpose
- Branch-circuit wiring for general purpose, non-essential electrical systems in patient care areas of hospitals, medical and other heath care facilities.
- Use in hazardous anesthetizing areas and essential electrical system circuits are prohibited, except where permitted.
- Applications requiring redundant, dedicated or isolated grounding paths.
- Environmental air-handling space, dry locations; fished or embedded in plaster.
- Installation in cable tray and approved raceways.
- Under raised floors for information technology equipment conductors and cables.
- Multiple neutral and multi-circuit cables totaling more than 4 current-carrying conductors are now possible.
- Green Lightweight Aluminum Interlocked Armor.
- 600 Volt.
- Copper THHN Insulated Conductors and Green Insulated Ground Conductor.
- Full-Sized Aluminum Equipment Grounding/Bonding Conductor.