Intermatic ET1705C 7-Day Electronic Time Switch
Upgrading to an electronic time switch has never been easier than now with the new ET1700 Series. Features include; Automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustment, multi-volt operation from 120 to 277 VAC, and to-the-minute programming for accurate load control and reduced energy costs. Up to 28 set points or events (14 ON/14 OFF per channel) can be distributed throughout the days of the week. The program can be overridden at any time. Two industrial grade "AAA" Alkaline batteries provide 3 years minimum program and timing protection.
ET1705C Instruction Manual
- Case Options - Standard: NEMA 1 Grey Painted Drawn Steel; 'R' Option: NEMA 3R Grey Painted Drawn SteelNote: The electronic mechanism snaps into the standard Intermatic time switch case, replacing mechanical mechanisms, if desired.
- Knockouts - Combination 1/2"-3/4" nominal knockouts, one on back and each side of case and two on bottom.
- Optional Enclosures - See Time Switch Cases for optional enclosures.
- Special Voltages and Cycles - ALL models 50 or 60 Hz
- Switch Rating - 30 Amp Inductive/Resistive, 24 / 120 / 240 / 277 VAC 60 Hz; 20 Amp Resistive, 28 VDC; 1 HP 120 VAC 60 Hz; 2 HP 240 VAC 60 Hz; 5 Amp Tungsten, 120 / 240 / VAC 60 Hz; 20 Amp ballast,120-277 VAC 60 Hz. ET100C same ratings for 120 Volt loads only. ET1115 models normally closed contact ratings: 10A Resistive/General purpose, 12 - 277VAC; 10A Resistive/General purpose, 28VDC; 3A Ballast, 120 - 277VAC; 1/4 HP, 120 VAC; 1/2 HP, 240 VAC; 30 LRA; 12 FLA; 275 VA pilot duty, 120 - 240 VAC
- Pulse Feature - 2-Circuit models feature 2-Second pulse option for contactor and bell ringing applications.
- Auto DST - Automatic Adjustment for Daylight Saving Time (DST)
- Carry-over - Field replaceable "AAA" batteries maintain program and accurate time keeping for 3 years minimum. Up front replacement does not require removal of mechanism.
- Wiring Terminals - #18 to #10 AWG wire
- Minimum ON/OFF Times - 1 minute
- Maximum ON/OFF Times - 6 days 23 hours 59 minutes
- 1 Circuit, SPST Switch, 120/208/240/277 Clock Voltage, 30 Amp, 1 HP/2 HP,