Kidde AC Wire-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Back-Up - Interconnectable
The Kidde 900-0120 (KN-COB-IC) is an AC wire-in carbon monoxide alarm that warns you and your family of dangerous carbon monoxide levels. It includes multiple contractor friendly features to ensure easy installation and minimal troubleshooting. This alarm interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiation) including smoke alarms, CO alarms and heat alarms on one wiring network. The 900-0120 includes a 9V battery backup along with a 5-year limited warranty.
The Kidde 900-0120 is an essential device to help warn you and your family of dangerous carbon monoxide levels in your home. This unit is interconnectable to other Kidde devices such as smoke alarms and heat detectors on one wiring network, making your home a safer place for your family. The 9V battery backup provides continuous monitoring of carbon monoxide levels even during a power failure. The 900-0120 includes a smart interconnect system. This system enables the unit to alarm in a carbon monoxide pattern and sound a different pattern when interconnected to a Kidde smoke alarm that is in alarm mode.
Kidde 900-0120 User Manual
- Battery Pull Tab - Eliminates battery installation time and keeps battery fresh.
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket - Allows for fast installation and perfect alignment.
- Quick Connect - Installs quickly with snap-on harness.
- Sealed Cover - Reduces nuisance alarms. Sealed to protect sensor from contaminants prior to installation.
- Tamper Resist Locking Feature - To deter battery and alarm theft.
- Alkaline Battery Backup - for continuous protection in case of power failure.