Lutron MS-OPS5M-WH 5 A lighting/3 A fan Maestro Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor Switch Single-Pole/Multi-location, 120 V
Automatically switches lights on and off to provide convenience and energy savings. Available in 2A, 5A, and 6A (dual-voltage) models. The Lutron® Maestro® Occupancy sensing switch combines a Maestro® switch with a passive infrared occupancy or vacancy sensor. The sensor detects the heat from occupants moving within an area to determine whether the space is occupied. Based on the feedback from the sensor, the occupancy sensing switch will adjust the load accordingly.
- Passive infrared sensors with exclusive Lutron® XCTTM Technology for fine motion detection
- 180° sensor field-of-view
- Up to 30 ft x 30 ft (9 m x 9 m) [900 ft 2 (81 m2)] major motion coverage and 20 ft x 20 ft (6 m x 6 m) [400 ft2 (36 m2)] minor motion coverage
- Occupancy version can be set to Auto-ON / Auto-OFF or Manual-ON / Auto-OFF
- Vacancy version available to meet CA Title 24 requirements
- Adjustable timeout (1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes) and high/lowsensitivity adjustment
- Occupancy sensing switch loads: incandescent, halogen, ELV, MLV, CFL, LED, magnetic fluorescent, electronic fluorescent, and fan.
- Incandescent / Halogen
- Magnetic Low Voltage
- Electronic Low Voltage
- Non-dim Fluorescent
- Non-dim LED