Lightolier 1004ICR Lytening® Airseal IC/Non-IC Remodeler
1. Housing: .032 (#20 ga.) Aluminum. U.L. listed convertible IC/NONIC. Integral retaining spring secures housing to ceilings up to 2" thick. Removable for access to junction box and ceiling plenum.
2. Junction Box: 2 1/2" X 2 1/2" X 3 1/2" (21 cu. in.) .032 (#22 ga.) galvanized steel. U.L. listed for 90°C supply wire. Integral cable clamps permit attachment of non-metallic (#12 or #14 ga.) Romex® cable without tools or
3. Socket Housing: Impact extruded aluminum or galvanized steel. Attached trim retaining spring secures trim to any height on housing wall.
4. Socket: Porcelain medium base: nickel plated screw shell. Pre-wired with #18 ga. SF1 (300 VOLT 200°C) leads to junction box.
5. Thermal Protector: Meets NEC and U.L. requirements. Located inside housing.