Kidde 120VAC Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup
The Kidde 1275E is a 120VAC powered ionization smoke alarm with 9V battery back up. This smoke alarm has the ability to function as a single unit or in an interconnected system. The Kidde 1275E features a red LED to display normal operation and identifies the origination unit in an interconnected system. The Kidde 1275E includes an Alarm Tamper Resist that inhibits unauthorized alarm and battery removal. The 1275E is interconnectable and includes a quick connect power harness that allows for quick and easy installation.
The Kidde 1275E 120VAC powered ionization smoke alarm includes a 9V battery back up that provides continuous protection against smoke and fire hazards even during power outages. This unit includes a quickconnect power harness that makes installation fast and easy. The Kidde 1275E can be operated as a single station unit or it can be interconnected to up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiation), including smoke alarms, CO alarms and heat detectors, strobe lights and smoke and CO relay modules on one wiring system.
Kidde 1275E User Manual
- Test Button - Tests unit's electronic circuitry, horn, and battery function.
- Quick Connector - Makes installation fast and easy.
- Interconnectable - Interconnect up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating) on one wiring network.
- 9V Battery Backup - Provides protection during a power outage.
- Alarm Memory - Helps deter alarm tampering and theft.
- Tamper Resist Locking Pin - Provides a visual indication when an originating alarm has been activated.