Lightolier 1104ICX Lytening® Airseal IC
- Housing: .032” (#20 ga.) aluminum. UL listed for direct contact with thermal insulation. AirSeal® housing minimizes air leak-age to less than 2 CFM at 1.57 PSF (or 75pa), which complies with Model Energy Code (Section 602.3.3) and Washington State Energy Code (Section 502.4) and reduces heat loss and condensation in ceiling. Access door for inspection of junction box.
- Mounting Frame: .032 (22ga.) galvanized steel. Accommodates ceilings up to 1” thick. 3/8” deep integral lip. Locks into position along length of mounting bars with locking screws and bendable slot. Four slots are positioned 90° apart to simplify alignment. Push-in/twist-out roto-clips hold reflector flush to ceiling.
- Junction Box: 2” X 4” X 3 1/2” (22 cu. in.) .032” (#22 ga.) galvanized steel. UL listed for maximum of 6 (#12 ga.) 90°C through branch circuit conductors. Integral cable clamps permit attachment of non-metallic (#12 or #14 ga.) Romex® cable without tools or additional connectors.
- Mounting Bars: .059” (#16 ga.) galvanized steel. Bars pivot for easy attachment and wire-in below ceiling line. Bars extend to accommodate 16” to 24“ O.C. joist spacing. Bars can accommodate 12” O.C. joist spacing after a slight field modification (see Instruction Sheet). 1104ICX features integral self tapping phillips screws for secure attachment to wood or metal construction. 1104ICXN features integral nails for secure attachment to wood. Both attach to T-bar ceilings without the need of accessories.
- Socket Housing: Impact extruded aluminum or galvanized steel.
- Socket: Porcelain medium base; nickel plated screw shell. Pre-wired with #18 ga. SF1 (300 Volt 200° C) leads to junction box.
- Thermal Protector: Meets NEC and UL requirements. DIMM. Located inside housing.
1104ICX Installation Sheet