Kidde KN-COSM-IBA 21006377-N AC Wire-In Combination Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Alarm
The Kidde 21006377-N Combination Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Alarm provides two important safety devices in a single unit. This alarm includes a voice warning system that announces "Fire, Carbon Monoxide, Low Battery or Smart HushTM Activation". The voice alarm eliminates any confusion and clearly warns you and your family of a smoke or carbon monoxide danger, or if your battery is in need of replacement. This technically advanced combination alarm includes 9V battery backup providing protection even during a power outage when many incidences occur. The 21006377-N is an easy to install alarm that is suitable for all living areas. It has a 7-year life and a 5-year limited warranty.
- 120VAC Direct Wire with Battery Backup
- Alarm/Voice message warning system
- Permanent independent carbon monoxide and smoke alarm sensors
- Voice Warning - Warn of hazard by annoucing "Fire, Fire" or "Warning, Carbon Monoxide".
- Peak Level Memory - Alert user when the unit has detected CO concentrations of 100ppm or higher.
- Smart Hush™ - Silences the unit during nuisance alarm situations. (Smoke must be present before hush is activated)
- Two LED's
Red: Alarm mode
Green: Indicated that AC power is present
- Test/Reset Button Functions Tests the units electronics and resets the unit during CO alarm. Activates Hush Feature and Peak Level Memory.
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket allows for easy installation and alignment.
- Alerts user to replace CO alarm after 7 years of operation.
- Smart InterconnectTM - Interconnects up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating).
- Battery Backup (9V battery included) - Provides protection during power outages.
- Battery Lockout System - Minimized risk of mounting unit without installation of battery.
- Alarm Tamper Resist - Helps deter from tampering and theft.
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket - Makes installation fast and easy.
- Peak Level Memory - Announces "CO previously detected" if alarm had detected a CO level of 100ppm or higher since it was last reset.
- Smart HushTM Feature - Silences nuisance alarms for approximately 10 minutes. (Smoke must be present before Smart HushTM is activated)
- Ionization Sensor Technology - Ideal for detecting fast flaming and other types of fires.
- Test Button Functions - Tests the unit for proper operation, Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm, Peak Level memory
- Green LED - Illuminates to indicate the unit is receiving AC power. Flashes every 5 seconds to indicate battery only mode. Flashes once per second (until reset) to indicate that the alarm sensed a smoke or CO hazard. Flashes every 2 seconds while the alarm is in HUSH® mode.
- Red LED - When a dangerous level of smoke or carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will flash. If the unit malfunctions, the red LED will flash and the unit will chirp every 30 seconds.