Cutler Hammer BJ2200
BJ breakers are replacement main circuit breakers in some older Westinghouse® and Bryant loadcenters. They are more commonly used as branch circuit breakers in current style Type BR loadcenters.
- Protects the entire main panel.
- Also can be used as a service disconnect.
- For use in single-phase and 3-phase loadcenters, 100 amperes and up.
- Full range from 100 to 225 amperes, 120/240 volts or 240 volts, 2- and 3-poles.
- 10 kAIC and 22 kAIC available.
- Five-year warranty.
- Meet UL 489, CSA, NEMA standards, Federal Spec Classification W-C 375 b/GEN.
- Plug-on circuit breaker
- 200 Amp
- 2 Pole
- 120/240 Vac
- Common Trip
- Requires Four 1-Inch (25.4 mm) Spaces
- 10 kAIC